- Poldan House Factory is the youngest entity in the Poldan Group, located in Kłosnik, Postomino municipality; the 6,200-square-meter plant has been equipped with automatic MBA-JJSMith® lines for frame walls prefabrication;
- The Company's management and crew are experts in residential houses prefabrication and on-site construction. We have expertise both in wood and reinforced concrete construction technology.
- The launch of the House Factory has symbolically combined the Poldan Group's tradition in wood processing with the development and construction activities of the Poldan Group, carried out under the Kropla Bałtyku brand. Thus, the buildings constructed by the Poldan/Kropla Bałtyku Group are made of prefabricated panels sourced from the factory where the construction material is structural glulam provided by the Poldan Woodworking Factory.
- The production of the houses is carried out with the lowest CO2 emissions possible. Our houses are energy-efficient and the entire production process is environmentally friendly.
- Another symbol of the new era is the location of the House Factory. It stands on the very site where Pieńkowo Brickworks Plant used to operate for several decades. The plant, which would burn several thousand tons of coal and wood waste, has been replaced with a modern plant where wood is being processed only mechanically, emitting no mechanical or chemical pollutants.